Blossoming uphill pitfalls

Author: Carla Rose /





Traveling upward in my life is ongoing. Though as i reflect on the higher aspects of living i can see the trap doors a bit clearer now. They were always present, the difference now is rather than slip down the trap i recognize it and redirect my path in a different manner. Standing true to visions individually and verbalizing them to the ones who matter open up a pathway that screams with uncertainties. As my relationship with Anthony continues to mature i can clearly state what my truths are or aren't. I noticed and embraced the fact that we both have our own likes and dislikes, opinions/beliefs and they do not need to mirror each others, though what we have worked on is to respect the others passions and note it as a soul longing which needs to be fed with nurturing ingredients to survive. 

As a mother and a wife i let my passions slip away with the mundane motherly duties and found some unhappiness within that needed addressing. Once i acknowledged this and verbalized the void, i got up and embraced my passions and started creating.


                                                         Happy 3yrs..

                                            My recent creation

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful that you're recognising those trapdoors, that's half the journey.

and i'm over the moon for you that you've embraced your passions!

Carla Rose said...

Mon~

I agree, awareness unlocks the padlock.
Thanks for your encouragement.

Post a Comment

Let your thoughts stream naturally here~