Birth Day Remembrance

Author: Carla Rose /












On this day one year ago I was drafted into a maternal classroom. Tired, exhausted, and hormonal my bearings were sea sawing, though at the same time experienced excerpts of uphoria drip into my veins. The clues perhaps were not given validity as they should. Dilating from 4-8 in 15 minutes, granted me with no intervention options. You arrived exactly how you were supposed to. 




A love that grows every beating day.


We managed to create a homemade allergy free cake too.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! And, I love the allergy-free cake that you made. You are talented! I tried making an allergy-free cake last year and it didn't rise. We lit tealights and Alex blew them out, again and again and again.

Carla Rose said...

J~

We used Namaste foods brand cake mix. All of thier prducts are free of dairy, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, potato, tree nuts, and nuts. A wonderful line of products for allergy folk. xo

Anonymous said...

happy birthday emily:-)

Nicki Wilkins said...

Happy birthing day to you! I just love those birth photos. So magical and so holy. Peace, Nicki

Carla Rose said...

What a cute little girl - happy birthday!

I am also dairy, soy, wheat, gluten and corn free (not to mention egg). Its difficult to find people in my situation. ;)

From one Carla Rose to another...

Carla Rose said...

Carla~

Thanks for visiting....
Wow more things in common huh? We also are egg free, I guess I consider that dairy.

Hugs,
Carla

Post a Comment

Let your thoughts stream naturally here~